HUB

Jun 2013

Why do we like this structure activity about inversion?

Structure: Expressing emphasis using Inversion: Inverted conditional sentences without “if”: (Sentences beginning ‘Were…’, ‘Should…’, ‘Had…’). Level: Upper Intermediate – Advanced Author: Daniel Hermosilla Being able to express inverted conditional statements in English is a sign of an advanced level of linguistic competence as this structure is quite complex and less commonly used in daily communication. At a high level students need to be acquainted with…

Read More

Jun 2013

Every soldier carries a marshal’s baton in his pack

Dear trainee, You are about to start your TEFL course and join a great profession where people hungry for knowledge meet to learn from each other. You are probably full of enthusiasm but also doubts. What will it be like? Will I meet the expectations? Will I manage to do all the assignments, exams and course tasks? Will I make a good teacher?

Jun 2013

Women more cautious on social media

httpv://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hFimIczB0s A new report on the Internet and how we use it says that more of us are using social media than ever. The report showed huge differences between how men and women use social media and how we manage our privacy.