HUB

Paperless Lessons Are The Future – Join The Paper-free ESL Community!

Jan 2015

Paperless Lessons Are The Future – Join The Paper-free ESL Community!

Ready-to-use paperless lessons are now a reality for the OxbridgeTEFL community members due to the implementation of an integrated system of online management of the teaching/learning process. Not only there is no single paper wasted for a lesson plan, but also both teachers and students are now able to evaluate the teaching process in real time. Taking the register is no longer a paper dependent…

Read More

Traveling and teaching: the perfect match. Interview with Marie Nancy Vernet

Jan 2015

Traveling and teaching: the perfect match. Interview with Marie Nancy Vernet

My name is Marie Nancy Vernet I was born in Haiti but I grew up in the United States of America. I speak French and English fluently, and I am presently learning how to communicate in Spanish. My professional background is that of an educator, where I taught children from 4 to 13 years old. I love to travel and learn about other cultures which…

Read More

Jan 2015

Collaborative learning: “Working together is success”

“Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success.” Who would have thought that this quote by Henry Ford also applies to teaching!?  It sure stands true for collaborative learning where students are responsible for one another’s learning as well as their own. This is done by getting small groups working together on a structured activity. If we unpack this definition, we…

Read More

From Russia with love! Dina Tkach on English language teaching.

Jan 2015

From Russia with love! Dina Tkach on English language teaching.

My name is Dina Tkach, I’m 25 and I’m from Kaliningrad, Russia. I have a Degree in Linguistics and my profession is translator/interpreter. I also studied English Philology in Bilbao at the University of Deusto as an Erasmus student so my second language is Spanish. I have experience in teaching both Spanish and English and I like my job very much. Sometimes I participate in…

Read More

Always look ahead, look at the future of English teaching education! Happy 2015!

Jan 2015

Always look ahead, look at the future of English teaching education! Happy 2015!

A new year has just begun, bringing us 365 possibilities for our brand new resolutions to come true! New wishes, new dreams! Looking back at what we’ve achieved in our “teenage” organization (12 years now from our foundations!), we cannot feel more mature, more certain about the route we’ve chosen. We started with a few but firm convictions to change education in English in Spain and these…

Read More