2015— 3 WEEK SUMMER CAMP, MOSCOW, RUSSIA— ENGLISH TEACHER
& ACTIVITY COORDINATOR
• Teaching children from 7-11, following the Trinity Examination Guidelines and
conducting mock tests at the end of the course. Playing language based
games and taking part in sporting activities.
• Wrote and directed two mini plays, ‘Romeo & Juliet’ and ‘Oliver Twist’ for the
end of camp talent show. Also helped to organise a poetry day in celebration of
2013-PRESENT — NATIVE SPEAKER’S CLUB, BBLC, LUCULLUS
MOSCOW, RUSSIA — ENGLISH TEACHER & GOVERNESS
• Teaching Business English and General English to individuals and groups from
reputable companies, such as Hyundai and Sberbank, as well as individuals
for conversational English in an informal setting.
• Teaching children from 1-18 years old of all levels in a creative and successful
way. Part time governing for a family with a 4 year old daughter.
2012 – EDUWINGS KINDERGARTEN, BEIJING — ENGLISH TEACHER &
• Taught English to children between the ages of 1-6 through singing, reading
and playing language games. Also supervised and organised their daily
• Being a Governess for a family with 2 children, 5 and 7 years old, helping them
with their homework and teaching them English interactively on fun days out.
2011- 2012 — JUNIOR OXFORD, DONGGUAN, CHINA – ENGLISH
• Prepared and taught oral, reading, everyday English, grammar and singing
lessons, 27 times a week to children aged 5-11. Wrote and graded exam
papers twice a term.
BSC(Hons) Criminology. TEFL qualification. 5 years of teaching experience at various schools, language centres and business academies, teaching anything from general English, to Legal and Business English.