The application process for joining the Oxbridge TEFL course is simple:
- Register on OxbridgeTEL – Book an interview
- Book an interview slot
- Meet us online or in our centres in Barcelona or Madrid. We want to get to know you to assess your candidacy and answer any questions you may have about the course.
- Be accepted onto our course via phone call, e-mail or Skype.
- Secure your place by paying a deposit within 2 weeks of being accepted – exceptions upon request
- Start the course and pay the remainder of the course fee on the first day at the latest.
- Create your online CV and profile in our worldwide TEFL community.
- Benefit from our lifelong careers service and job placements.
The interview is important to be able to to fully evaluate your application before deciding whether you are accepted on the course.