Have you ever been to the running of the bulls in Pamplona? This event has recently made the news yet again...
- Half-ton fighting bulls have trampled and knocked over more runners during Spain's San Fermin festival, injuring at least 10 people.
- Thousands of thrill-seekers ran among the 12 bulls that raced through the streets of Pamplona.
- Revellers looked from balconies as the beasts ran 846.6 metres from the start to the city's bullring in a quick two minutes and 29 seconds.
- Sunday's bull run at the San Fermin festival attracts the largest crowd, and organisers blamed the high number of participants, estimated at 3,000, for the injuries.
- One participant was thrown into the sea by a raging bull, before joining the man itself in the water.
What do you think to this tradition? Do you think it is safe? Should it be banned? Are there any other interesting traditions in Spain?